Wednesday, January 31, 2018

MC Jan/18 - Easel Dogwood - ECD Cherish, Dream, Live - HB

http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2018/MCJan18_EaselDogwood_ECDCherish,Dream,Live_HB.html
As I mentioned recently I spent a day creating flowers... Drew the shapes for Pansies, Jasmine, Dogwood & Cosmos, then proceeded to cut them with my electronic cutter and then scored, colored and shaped them. It was a happy play day... And I'm using the Dogwood blooms... I love Dogwood, they are such a pretty flower...

I'm using an A Way With Words dies  "Cherish", "Dream", and "Live" from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design  HERE, HERE, and  HERE

I'm also using single words from various quote stamps from Quietfire Design (yesterday "Don't Let Yesterday..."); (Tomorrow "Courage Doesn't Always..." 2pce companion set); and (Today "Light Tomorrow with...") 


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

And it fits for these challenges:

Love To Scrap  #105 anything goes
Fashionable Stamping  Monthly Jan  anything goes
Crafty Sentiments Challenge  anything goes
Cuttlebug Mania  Birthday
TTCRD  #30 -5 anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown  #377 favorite color (pink/green)
The Paper Shelter  #324  birthday
http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2018/MCJan18_EaselDogwood_ECDCherish,Dream,Live_HB.html

5 comments:

Quietfire said...

The Dogwoods look great Yogi!

Leslie Miller said...

Those flowers! I can hardly believe you made them yourself. So beautiful! I love the background, too. Hoping my pink dogwood blooms nicely this year. The deer nibble off a few blooms as it's still a small tree.

Mrs.B said...

Lovely cards and the flowers look gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
Avril

Amy Cohen said...

Such a beautiful and thoughtful birthday card. I love the background with those yummy colors. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.
Amy-DT

Rae Ann said...

You did such a great job on the flowers! The soft colors of the background give great visual impact without taking away from the design.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.