Tuesday, January 16, 2018

MC Jan/18 - Easel Keyboard - ECD Love - Music Expresses That

quietfirecreations.blogspot.ca
My turn on the Quietfire Creations blog today and thought I'd get a Valentine's card done...

I'm using an A Way With Words dies  "Baby Love Script" set from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE

I'm also using a quote and sentiment stamp from Quietfire Design ("Music Expresses That..."); ("Valentine-Love" 8pce set) 


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc, or click HERE to go to my website. Enjoy

And it fits for these challenges:
Little Red Wagon  #428  for a guy
Crafty Creations  #358  anything goes
Inspiration Destination  #141 anything goes
4 Crafty Chicks  #385  anything goes Opt: no blue
Cute Card Thursday #511 anything goes
Cuttlebug Mania  Valentine's
quietfirecreations.blogspot.ca

4 comments:

JanR said...

Great card! Such a cool shape. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Jannie said...

Very original card and love the sentiment!

Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie

Leslie Miller said...

What??? I missed this? I love it so much!

Swissie said...

Great Valentine's card!
Thank you for joining Cuttlebug Mania this time!
Hugs, Swissie DT